Little crispy bites of goodness and freshness.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, Full Fat
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Garlic, clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Avocado Oil, grapeseed, or any other oil you like
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Roughly grate the courgettes and leave in a strainer in your sink. Sprinkle salt on top and leave for 10 mins.
- Afterward, start pushing the courgettes down so all the water comes out of them through the strainer and into the sink. It is very important to get them as dry as possible. The courgettes with lighter skin are more watery and this process can be quite tedious but it is worth it!
- Put the courgettes in a bowl and add to them the egg, the cream cheese, the black pepper, some more salt and the mustard and use a spoon to stir the mixture well.
- Put the mixture again in the strainer and put the strainer over a saucepan so any excess liquid can escape into it.
- Put a few spoons of tapioca powder in a bowl.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Start creating the parcels by forming a courgette ball using your hands or two spoons.
- Coat each ball with tapioca and put in the frying pan.
- Fry until golden and then move to the oven for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with some tasty garlic mayo.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week