Courgette avocado loaf cake
Silky feel to the sponge courgette avocado loaf cake
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.2 tsp 0.2 tsp 0.2 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, large
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Zucchini, Grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C - 350° F
- In a food processor, pulse to combine almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- Crack the eggs in to the bowl, coconut oil and honey and pulse to combine.
- Put in the courgette and avocado and pulse again to combine all well.
- Grease and dust with almond flour a 6.5x 4 inch medium loaf pan, spoon the mixture in and smooth the top.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week