Copycat Cadbury Creme Eggs
Copycat Cadbury Eggs made healthier are perfect for an Easter treat.
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Arrowroot Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a stand mixer, beat the softened butter with the maple syrup and vanilla until whipped and well combined. Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula as needed.
- With the mixer on medium speed, slowly pour the arrowroot flour into the butter. Allow the mixture to beat until thickened and well combined. fold in the sea salt.
- Divide the filling between two lined baking sheets, and scoop into 10 equal sized balls. (5 per tray) I used a cookie dough scoop for the this step.
- Place the trays in the freezer for at least 2-3 or up to overnight. The more frozen, the easier to work with.
- Melt your chocolate chips with the coconut oil using a double boiler method (or microwave in 30 second increments if preferred). Take out one tray and quickly roll one ball into an u201cegg shapeu201d, roll in chocolate to coat and place back onto the tray. Repeat with each egg and return the tray to the freezer.
- Repeat with the remaining tray and, as always, enjoy!
I recommend storing your copycat creme eggs in the freezer or refrigerator.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week