Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cups
A fun twist on your average peanut butter cups
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- 1. Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing in-between.
- 2. If your peanut butter is thick, microwave for a few seconds until it looseness up
- 3. Line a muffin pan with liners
- 4. Place a teaspoon of melted chocolate in to each liner and smooth out to create an even layer that completely covers the bottom
- 5. Scoop a teaspoon of cookie dough in to each liner. No need to flatten this out.
- 6. Scoop a teaspoon or so of peanut butter over cookie dough
- 5. Cover with 1-2 teaspoons, or enough to completely cover the peanut butter and cookie dough
- 6. Sprinkle each cup with a sea salt
- 6. Freeze until solid. Store in the fridge or freezer
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week