Cookie Dough Pancakes
Can't decide between having pancakes and chocolate chip cookies for breakfast? Now you don't have to! Soft and fluffy pancakes with little morsels of chocolate chip cookies baked into them is the best of both worlds.
- 235 gram 235 gram 235 gram Legit Pancake Mix, (half a package)
- 3 3 3 Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, or other dairy-free milk
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, more or less if desired
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix up the pancake batter according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat your griddle to medium heat. Grease with ghee or your choice of cooking fat.
- Take small chunks of the cookie dough and flatten into tiny cookie shapes. Place them near one another on the hot griddle. Spoon the pancake batter around the cookie dough pieces to make one cohesive pancake.
- Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute per side, flipping on the early side so that the chocolate chips in the cookie dough do not burn.
- Continue until you've made as many pancakes as you like. This batter amount can easily make 16 or more pancakes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week