Coffee Jelly Almond Milk Tea
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup strongly brewed Coffee
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Black Tea, or 2 tea bags of any black tea
- Make the coffee jelly by mixing together the coffee, gelatin and sugar until everything is dissolved completely.
- Pour in a gelatin mold or regular glass pan and let it set in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, prepare the milk tea by simmering almond milk with u00bd cup water over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Make sure it does not boil.
- Turn off the heat, add the tea and steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Filter out tea or remove the tea bags and place the milk tea in the fridge to cool.
- Once the gelatin is set, cut it into cubes and pour the cold milk tea over it and enjoy!
For stronger coffee, substitute the cold coffee with 2 shots of espresso + 1 cup of water. * The amount of gelatin will result in a jell-o like consistency. For firmer jelly, add another ¼ tbsp of gelatin.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week