Coffee Ice Cream
Coffee ice cream was my favorite flavor from the time I was very small. With this recipe, we successfully recreated the deep creamy flavor of coffee in a custard-like ice cream. This recipe brought back all the memories of enjoying coffee ice cream growing up.
- 16 fl oz 16 fl oz 16 fl oz Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Decaffeinated Coffee, instant coffee
- 3 Egg Yolks3 egg yolks
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a low boil while whisking.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain mixture into a medium mixing bowl, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place mixture in an ice cream maker, and run until the desired consistency is reached.
Remove ice cream from ice cream maker immediately to avoid having it freeze to the container walls. Store in a freezer until the last portion is enjoyed.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week