Coffee and Amaretto Syrup
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Coffee, strongly brewed
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Amaretto
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small sauce pan, heat coffee on medium heat.
- Add maple syrup, and amaretto to the pan, and stir.
- Bring liquid to a light boil, turn heat down to low, and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Allow liquid to cool before use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.