Coconut Water Mocha
I based this recipe off of the Vita Coco Mocha drink, although it's nothing like that drink (which is basically just chocolate milk). This drink is based off of what it says on the side of that drink container, which is definitely more interesting!
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Coffee, strongly brewed, ideally, espresso
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, or maple sugar, or liquid stevia - to taste!
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cocoa Powder, Organic, to taste. Start with this amount and add if needed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Warm 1/3 cup of coconut cream over medium heat, until just steaming slightly.
- While coconut cream is warming, pull a shot of espresso (or brew some strong coffee). You'll only need about 1 oz, so keep that in mind.
- Add the shot of espresso to a small mason jar, and then pour over the coconut cream. Shake vigorously to completely dissolve and combine the coconut cream.
- Add the coconut water, sweetener of choice, and dusting of cocoa powder. Close the lid and shake again until frothy. Enjoy immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week