- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut, shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, Rice Malt Syrup would also work
- Place shredded coconut in a fry pan on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes until lightly golden and toasted.
- To make the chocolate mixture, melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat. Once melted, remove from heat, add the maple syrup, whisking briskly until well combined. Then add the cacao powder, stirring until well mixed through.
- Place the shredded coconut into the saucepan and stir through the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly on a lined baking tray and place in the freezer for 30 - 60 minutes to set.
- Slice in desired sized pieces and serve.
I recommend storing in the freezer to keep it firm. If you use rice malt syrup, then you might want to increase to 3 tablespoons
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week