Coconut Mocha Smoothie
A deliciously creamy, subtly sweet coconut smoothie with a decadent hint of chocolate and an extra boost of caffeine. The perfect pick me up.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice + 1/4 tsp of coconut extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, or a shot of your favorite espresso
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coconut, extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Protein Powder (Chocolate, PureWOD brand), Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with cacao nibs (or chocolate chips) and coconut chips if desired.
- Enjoy xo
If you prefer a sweet shake feel free to add in a Tablespoon of maple syrup
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.