Coconut Lime Crusted Mahi Mahi
A flavorful and super easy fish dish that will please even the pickiest of eaters!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water, warm
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, squeeze out juice of it
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Mahi Mahi Filet, about 4 oz. each
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large shallow bowl combine coconut flour, coconut, lime zest, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl whack the egg, warm water and lime juice.
- Dip filets in egg mixture, them coat them with coconut mixture. Repeat with remaining filets
- Place filets on a cooking sheet coasted with cooking spray
- bake for 25 minutes, or until fish is flaky and crust is slightly golden
Any white fish can be substituted for the mahi-mahi!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week