Coconut & Kiwi Fruit Chia Pudding
Since making my Vanilla Chia Breakfast Pudding, I have been testing out different flavour combinations and one combination that I really love and have to share with you is my Coconut & Kiwi Fruit Chia Pudding. Kiwi fruit (or kiwi cute, as my daughter calls it) is in season here in Australia and my kids absolutely love eating them, as do I. Kiwi Fruit are full of many nutrients, including vitamin C, potassium, vitamin E, copper, vitamin K, choline, magnesium and phosphorus. In fact, kiwi fruit has more vitamin C than any other fruit. Kiwi fruit and coconut are really a match made in heaven and if you haven't tried them together, you are seriously missing out!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Kiwi, Peeled and sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients (except kiwi fruit) in a small bowl or mason jar and stir until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and store for a minimum 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with kiwi fruit. Enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.