Coconut Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut, (Young Thai) meat and water
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients except the ice to your blender and blend until smooth. Add the ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl (or two). Top with whatever toppings please you, and serve!
I like to top my smoothie bowl with berries, nuts, and edible flowers, but you can top it with whatever your heart desires.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week