Coconut Green Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl is my latest obsession! Packed with healthy fats, (helloooo, avocado and coconut!) nutrient-dense greens and refreshing mint, it is the perfect breakfast or healthy snack.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut, (Young Thai) meat and water
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients except the ice to your blender and blend until smooth. Add the ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl (or two). Top with whatever toppings please you, and serve!
I like to top my smoothie bowl with berries, nuts, and edible flowers, but you can top it with whatever your heart desires.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.