Coconut Encrusted Buffalo Chicken Strips
A simple 5-ingredient gluten-free recipe to make some delicious coconut encrusted buffalo chicken fingers that mix sweet and spicy!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk together the egg whites and the hot sauce. Set up a dipping station. The ingredient amounts are approximations, based on how much breading/how spicy you like your chicken.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips
- To bread: dip chicken strip into the egg white/hot sauce mix - coat with coconut flour. Dip a second time into the egg white mix... do the second coating with coconut flakes.
- On a parchment-lined baking tray line up your chicken fingers. Optionally sprinkle some additional coconut flour/flakes over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on the middle/low shelf. Watch the coconut to make sure it doesn't burn while the chicken is cooking through.
- Let cool and enjoy with a dipping sauce of your choice!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week