Coconut Curry Chicken
Enjoy this easy recipe that is reminiscent of Thai Chicken. Green curry variation included!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Chicken Breast, diced
- 400 ml 400 ml 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Madras Curry Paste
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slow cook all ingredients on high for 3 hours.
- Additionally add 1 tbsp basil + 1 tbsp lime for a "green curry" flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week