Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Cream Cheese, Full Fat
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow cream cheese to come up to room temperature.
- Blend cream cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla with a hand mixer or kitchen mixer.
- Stir in shredded coconut.
- Use right away, or refrigerate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week