Coconut Cream Candy
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts, raw
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat Coconut Cream Concentrate so it can be stirred by placing the jar in a large bowl of hot water and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Make sure you do this slowly or the jar could crack or even break.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, macadamia nut butter and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. To make things easier, use a stand mixer.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, evenly spread out macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour coconut cream mixture over macadamia nuts and chocolate chips and spread out evenly.
- Place sheet pan in the freezer for 30 minutes to let it set.
- After mixture has set, remove from freezer and break into pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Place pieces in a freezer container and store in freezer. Coconut bark pieces are to be served immediately from the freezer due to the low melting point of the coconut oil.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.