Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 4 4 Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup shredded Coconut
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
- Once mixed, blend in the coconut flour.
- Stir in shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- On parchment lined baking sheets, drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week