Coconut Buttercream Frosting
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- With a hand mixer, blend the palm shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, liquid stevia, coconut milk, and continue to blend.
- Once all is evenly distributed, lightly mix in the shredded coconut with a spatula.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week