Cocoa Spice Rubbed Ribs
This is a delicious sugar-free rub for ribs.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Coriander
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Allspice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Beef Short Ribs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Lightly apply this rub to both sides of your rack until it is well coated. There will be some rub left over which I typically don't apply to the ribs. You can if you would like but it is a strong flavor. Next take two sheets of aluminum foil (put meat against the dull side) and sandwich the ribs Place them in your oven to bake for 3 - 3.25 hours.
- The meat should be falling off the bone by the time they are done.
- Coat with barbecue sauce or enjoy as is.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week