Clean Green Detox Smoothie
Start the day off right with a healthy, invigorating and delicious green smoothie!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Baby Spinach, tightly packed
- 20 whole 20 whole 20 whole Mint Leaves, (More or less to taste)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Kiwi, Peeled and chopped
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Cucumber, Peeled and chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pineapple Juice, Or Coconut Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put all of the ingredients, except for 1/2 cup of the juice in the blender, and blend until completely smooth. If you have trouble getting it smooth, add an additional 1/4 - 1/2 cup of the juice.
- Pour into a large glass, garnish with a slice of cucumber, lime, or a paper umbrella (optional), and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week