Gremolata is an Italian ingredient perfect to brighten the flavor of comfort food dishes like Osso Buco, lamb, and fish. Just 4 basic ingredients and you'll enhance your food in a second. PARSLEY ALL THE THINGS!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Lemon zest
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 bunch 2 bunch 2 bunch Parsley, Flat Leaf
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Finely chop the parsley leaves. When I say finely chop I mean chop it to death.
- Next, mince the garlic cloves (or use microplane grater)
- Use the same grater to zest the lemon.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Then, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and you're all done!
Other ways to use gremolata: Toss in with summer veggies. Spoon on top of soup. Sprinkle on top of a seafood dish or any fish. Serve with lamb or fatty meat. Worried about garlic breath? The parsley takes care of you. It’s a natural breath freshener.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.