Citrus-Spiced Cranberry Sauce
This sauce is perfect for holiday gathering or slathered on top of a turkey burger! The orange, cloves and sea salt in this dish add a crave-worthy depth of flavor.
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Honey, Raw
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cloves, ground
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Cranberries, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In medium saucepan, combine honey, orange juice, water, cloves and sea salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Add cranberries, return to a boil, and reduce heat to medium low. Boil gently for 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for four hours, until completely cool and softly gelled.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.