Another simple summer side. An easy but delicious citrus slaw recipe.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Honey, Raw, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cumin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the dressing ingredient in a bowl and whisk together.
- Shred the cabbage and carrots in a food processor or with a knife.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in the refrigerator.
- Let it sit for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
*I think the small amount of honey helps cut some of the harshness from the apple cider vinegar but it’s not required.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.