Cinnamon Carrot Fries
An alternative to classic fries for when you're craving something a little sweeter.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Carrots
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, heaping
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the carrots into equal size sticks.
- Toss the carrot sticks with the oil, cinnamon and flour and lay flat on a baking sheet. Don't overlap the fries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve with coconut butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week