Cilantro Lime Mayo
I absolutely love this mayo. It is wonderful slathered on a burger, great as a dip for veggies or sweet potato chips, and is even delicious right out of the jar on a spoon! It is sugar-free, vinegar-free, and is also adaptable to fit the Autoimmune Protocol. This is a mayo everyone can love 🙂
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, small to medium
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Yolk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Lime Zest
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, fresh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, can sub avocado oil or macadamia nut oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In the smaller bowl of your food processor or in your blender, add all of the ingredients except for the olive oil. Process/Blend until smooth.
- Next, with your food processor on or your blender on a medium-high speed, slowly add drops of olive oil. After a minute or so, increase to a slow, steady drizzle. This will allow the mayo to emulsify (meaning become thick creamy goodness.) Once all of the olive oil has been added, process/blend for an additional 15-20 seconds.
- Scoop out of the food processor or blender and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week