Cilantro Avocado Mayo
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Cilantro
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Horseradish
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- Slice avocados and place in a blender.
- Remove stems from cilantro and add to blender along with coconut milk, horseradish, the juice of limes, and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth. Store in an air tight container in the fridge to maintain freshness. I’ve kept this mayo in mason jar for up to 10 days without the mayo losing flavor or it’s fresh green color.
The horseradish give the mayo a bit of a spicy kick without the use of nightshades. If you tolerate nightshade veggies and spices without issue, feel free to replace with spice of your choice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week