Cilantro Avocado Mayo
This Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) friendly recipe makes the most perfect avocado mayo. Full of antioxidants and flavor, this Cilantro Avocado Mayo is truly a healthy addition to your weekly meal plan. Whether you’re looking for a creamy, egg free sauce to spread on avocado toast, or seeking a dip for fresh veggies, this avocado mayo recipe is golden.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Cilantro
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Horseradish
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice avocados and place in a blender.
- Remove stems from cilantro and add to blender along with coconut milk, horseradish, the juice of limes, and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth. Store in an air tight container in the fridge to maintain freshness. I’ve kept this mayo in mason jar for up to 10 days without the mayo losing flavor or it’s fresh green color.
The horseradish give the mayo a bit of a spicy kick without the use of nightshades. If you tolerate nightshade veggies and spices without issue, feel free to replace with spice of your choice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.