Chunky Monkey Trail Mix
Delicious. Just like the trader joe's version but paleo!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, roasted almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw, roasted and salted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Walnuts, Organic, raw walnuts
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Raisins, unsweetened raisins
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Banana, dried banana chips (unsweetened)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut, shredded and toasted
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Chocolate, Dark, enjoy life dark chocolate chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Set oven to 350F. Spread 1 cup coconut flakes evenly on baking sheet. Once oven has reached 350F, put baking sheet with coconut flakes in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes. Make sure to keep a close eye as you want them to get a nice light brown color on the edges. Once they have turned a light brown color, with some remaining white spots, remove from oven and let cool.
- Measure out all of the ingredients and combine in large bowl. The order does not matter. Add the coconut into the mixture once it has cooled; you can speed up the process by placing the baking sheet with coconut flakes in the refrigerator.
- Mix all ingredients together using your hands. Taste the mix and make any last adjustments.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week