Oh I just love cinnamon! I simply cannot resist it. For me, it brings the aroma of Christmas. This desert follows the fasting rules before Christmas day but at the same time satisfies the sugar hunger in a very healthy and yummy way.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Apple, organic
- 200 gram 200 gram 200 gram Walnuts, Organic, crushed
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Butter
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 mins, then peel and remove the pits. Blend them with 3 Tbsp of the water they were soaked in.
- Slowly melt the coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Blend the walnuts till they become powdery.
- Mix all ingredients except for the extra 1 tsp of coconut oil and coconut chips.
- Cut the apples carefully and scrape all seeds from the inside. Try not to break the bottom of the apple.
- Stuff the apples with the mixture and brush the outside of the apples with melted coconut oil
- Bake for about 30 mins on 150 degrees with a fan.
- Sprinkle coconut chips on top and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week