Chopped Salad with Grilled Salmon
This fresh salad adds color, flavor, and texture to your dinner plate. I love making this recipe because it's such a refreshing array of vegetables to enjoy in one sitting!
- 1 1 1 Cucumber, seedless, diced
- 2 2 2 Carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 2 2 Celery, 2 stalks, diced
- 2 2 2 Roma Tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Hearts of Palm, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- 2 2 2 Green Onion, 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced cucumber, carrot, celery, tomato, hearts of palm, and roasted red peppers.
- Add the scallions, sea salt, and black pepper, and toss to combine. This vegetable mixture makes enough for 4-6 salads, so we leave the extra in the fridge.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the salmon on a plate, and drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with the Seafood Seasoning on both sides.
- Grill the salmon for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Plate the chopped lettuce in salad bowls, and top with the chopped vegetable mixture, and grilled salmon. Drizzle with additional olive oil and lemon juice, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week