Chocolaty, hazelnutty, coconutty...what else do you need
- 250 gram 250 gram 250 gram Dates (Medjool)
- 200 gram 200 gram 200 gram Walnuts, Organic
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Hazelnut, roasted, center of the balls
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, the zest only, grated
- 25 ml 25 ml 25 ml Cacao Butter, Cacao Liquor
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded, for rolling the balls
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 mins, then peel and remove the pits. Blend them with 3 Tbsp of the water they were soaked in.
- Slowly melt the coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Blend the walnuts till they become powdery.
- Mix all ingredients except for the whole hazelnuts and shredded coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 30mins
- Put gloves on. Using a spoon make little balls, adding a hazelnut in the center. Roll each ball in shredded coconut and leave on baking paper.
- Leave the chocolates to cool in the fridge for as many hours as possible. Enjoy with an afternoon coffee.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week