Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
Chocolate peppermint truffles made with healthy healing ingredients that will be the perfect tasty treat for all of those upcoming holiday parties.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix together all ingredients
- Roll into balls and place on parchment paper and place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Mix together all ingredients for chocolate in a food processor or blender until smooth
- Remove truffles from freezer and coat each with chocolate coating
- Return each truffle to parchment paper and place in refrigerator until chocolate coating has hardened
- When ready to eat, simply sit on kitchen counter for about 5 minutes to allow truffles to soften slightly
- Store any extra in refrigerator in air tight container
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week