Chocolate Peppermint Bark
A paleo version of luscious chocolate peppermint bark we all love during the holidays, only this is much healthier. This velvety chocolate treat is sure to become a holiday tradition in your house.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Butter, Organic, melted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Peppermint Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a flat dish with parchment paper, don not skip this step.
- Mix together coconut butter, coconut oil, peppermint extract and cacao powder in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined dish and spread evenly
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before breaking apart or cutting into squares.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.