Chocolate “Peanut Butter” Squares
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sunbutter
- 20 oz 20 oz 20 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Pulse the cashews in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the shredded coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and pulse again to combine with the cashews.
- Add the salt and sunflower seed butter to the food processor and pulse again until a ball of dough has formed. Press the dough in an even layer into a 9-x-13-inch baking dish and place in the refrigerator to chill while you melt the chocolate.
- In a double boiler or small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips. Once the chocolate is completely melted, remove the cookie dough from the fridge, pour the melted chocolate over the top, and spread with a spatula to evenly coat the base. Place the dish in the freezer to set.
- Allow the bars to defrost a bit before slicing them into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
To make this recipe nut-free, substitute sunflower seeds for the cashews.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week