Chocolate Nut Spread
Healthy "nutella" spread with a little crunch made from all natural and nutritious ingredients.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Hazelnut, finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place almonds and hazelnuts in vitamix/food processor and process for a couple of minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary. The nuts will first become flour-like whereafter they should start to clump together and get a nut butter consistency.
- Add vanilla, coconut sugar, sea salt & raw cacao powder and continue to process until you reach the desired consistency (I like to process mine until it is almost liquid like)
- Transfer to glass jar or other container and stir in the 1/4 cup finely chopped hazelnuts to give it a crunchy texture.
- Store at room temperature or in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week