- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over very low heat (or a double boiler).
- Stir until evenly combined, and remove from heat.
- Allow to cool (but not harden) to use as a glaze for donuts and cake pops.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free FODMAP Free Frostings & Toppings Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.