This recipe is the perfect addition to any chocolate cake. It makes enough frosting for one cake.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt chocolate chips in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir in macadamia nut oil.
- Cool in freezer for 15 min.
- Blend with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Spread onto a cake to frost.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week