Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This decadent and delicious smoothie bowl makes a great breakfast or snack, as well as is perfect for Valentines Day!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and is the texture of custard or add more liquid if desired for a thiner consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top creatively with as many or as little toppings as wanted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try adding in a handful of spinach for some added greens!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.