Chocolate Coconut Pistachio Bites
Paleo and Vegan friendly Dark Chocolate Coconut Pistachio bites! A crunchy, lightly sweet, delicious snack BITE that requires no baking! These little chocolate bites are naturally sweetened and packed healthy fats!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pistachios, raw, shelled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, (heaping cup) or chocolate protein
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almond Butter, or nut butter of choice
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Honey, Granulated
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend pistachios in a food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining dry ingredients with the honey being the last.
- Add your extracts and and any other additional ingredients. Mix well (I use my hands) then roll into bite size balls.
- Coat bites (once frozen) in cocoa or coconut flakes, if desired.
- If the batter is too dry, add more almond butter and/or honey. If it's too wet, add more coconut flour.
- Makes about 26-28 bites. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
* Can use chocolate protein if you don't have cocoa powder. * OPTIONAL - Add in 1/2 tsp coconut extract for extra coconut taste. If you are looking to reduce the sugar intake, reduce honey to ¼ cup and add in 1 more tbsp of nut butter (creamy natural). I tried it this way as well and used 2 tsp Nektar Naturals Honey to sweeten these without the extra sugar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.