Chocolate Coconut Pistachio Bites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Pistachios, shelled
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, (heaping cup) or chocolate protein
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almond Butter, or nut butter of choice
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Granulated Honey
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blend pistachios in a food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining dry ingredients with the honey being the last.
- Add your extracts and and any other additional ingredients. Mix well (I use my hands) then roll into bite size balls.
- Coat bites (once frozen) in cocoa or coconut flakes, if desired.
- If the batter is too dry, add more almond butter and/or honey. If it's too wet, add more coconut flour.
- Makes about 26-28 bites. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
* Can use chocolate protein if you don't have cocoa powder. * OPTIONAL - Add in 1/2 tsp coconut extract for extra coconut taste. If you are looking to reduce the sugar intake, reduce honey to ¼ cup and add in 1 more tbsp of nut butter (creamy natural). I tried it this way as well and used 2 tsp Nektar Naturals Honey to sweeten these without the extra sugar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week