Chocolate Coconut Creme Truffles
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Cream, see notes
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Powder, Raw, sifted
- Heat a pot with water and place a glass bowl or double boiler over the hot water. Be sure to not get any water in the bowl
- Place the milk, coconut creme and chocolate in the bowl and melt.
- Stir the mixture frequently until melted and smooth. Take off the heat, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon scoop out the mixture and roll the truffle base and toss in cacao powder.
- Eat right away or store in the refrigerator.
I have only made this truffles with a specific type of coconut creme. It is called Santosha Coconut Creme and can be ordered online. It is a mixture of raw coconut, chocolate and some coconut sugar. Highly recommend it!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week