Chocolate Coconut Creme Truffles
These decadent truffles are made with just a few simple ingredients - including a chocolate coconut creme that is amazing!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Cream, see notes
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Powder, Raw, sifted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a pot with water and place a glass bowl or double boiler over the hot water. Be sure to not get any water in the bowl
- Place the milk, coconut creme and chocolate in the bowl and melt.
- Stir the mixture frequently until melted and smooth. Take off the heat, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon scoop out the mixture and roll the truffle base and toss in cacao powder.
- Eat right away or store in the refrigerator.
I have only made this truffles with a specific type of coconut creme. It is called Santosha Coconut Creme and can be ordered online. It is a mixture of raw coconut, chocolate and some coconut sugar. Highly recommend it!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.