Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cookies
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
- 1 pint 1 pint 1 pint Raspberries, Organic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat thoroughly with a stand or hand mixer. The mixture should be creamed and fluffy.
- Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the baking soda, salt, almond flour and mix. Add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Use an ice scream scoop to get a heaping tablespoon of batter. Press the scoop against the side of the bowl to flatten the dough and then place it on the baking sheet.
- Take one raspberry and press the bottom of it in to the middle of the dough ball. Repeat until dough is gone.
- Bake them for approximately 12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
No need to put the raspberry if you don’t like them! This is a great basic chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week