Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups
There are so many different types of ice cream cones, but no one has really pioneered the edible ice cream CUP... until now! We love having single scoop ice cream cups made from chocolate chip cookies. Our cookie dough by Cappello's is the perfect dough to use for this!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (by Cappello's), One whole package, cut into 12 equal portions
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, to grease muffin pan
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the cookie dough to defrost or soften if frozen (30 minutes should do). Meanwhile preheat your oven to 350F with a rack in the middle position.
- Grease a non-stick muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Cut the cookie dough into 12 equal portions, and place a portion into each muffin tin.
- Shape the cookie dough up the walls of each muffin tin to from a cookie dough shell, making sure to evenly spread into the thinnest layer possible.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes before trying to remove. We find that twisting the cookie cups in their tins helps get them out easily.
- Enjoy with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week