Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake
This single-serving Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake is low in sugar, contains lots of healthy fats and can be made as a treat or hearty breakfast muffin in under 5 minutes! Dig in directly with a spoon!
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Pecan Meal
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, ground to a fine meal
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, or raw honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, or unsweetened dark chocolate chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind the pecans and shredded coconut (separately) into a fine meal in a coffee grinder.
- Combine the pecans, shredded coconut and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk vigorously until well combined and smooth. Add the chocolate chips or cacao nibs last. Transfer to a mug, making sure to leave at least 1.5 inch of space between the rim of the mug and the batter. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Let rest for 3-4 minutes before digging in directly with a spoon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.