Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Buckeyes
This treat is super simple to make, and an easy and fun dessert for a party. With a little twist on the classic Buckeye recipe, you can have treats for a crowd in no time at all.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 1 package
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by thawing one container of our chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into 14-16 into balls, and set aside.
- Gently melt 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of palm shortening (usually marketed as Vegetable shortening) over low heat. Stir frequently until smooth, then remove from heat.
- Using a toothpick, dip the cookie dough balls into the melted chocolate. Allow as much to drip off as possible, then set on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Chill or freeze until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week