Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Buckeyes
This treat is super simple to make, and an easy and fun dessert for a party. With a little twist on the classic Buckeye recipe, you can have treats for a crowd in no time at all.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 1 package
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by thawing one container of our chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into 14-16 into balls, and set aside.
- Gently melt 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of palm shortening (usually marketed as Vegetable shortening) over low heat. Stir frequently until smooth, then remove from heat.
- Using a toothpick, dip the cookie dough balls into the melted chocolate. Allow as much to drip off as possible, then set on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Chill or freeze until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week