Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening, to grease the pan
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (by Cappello's), 1 tube
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 4 4 Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour, or chestnut flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grease a 9"x9" cake pan with palm shortening. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take an entire roll of our cookie dough (made by Cappello's) and pat it down evenly into the greased cake pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the brown butter ghee over medium low heat, while stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut sugar and the vanilla to the chocolate and ghee, and stir until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the eggs, almond flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cool, pour into the flour mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the cookie dough, spread evenly if needed.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Begin checking on brownies around 30-35 minutes, to allow for differences in ovens, pans, and elevation.
- Allow to cool, cut, and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week