Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews, soaked in water 4 hours or overnight
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3.25 oz 3.25 oz 3.25 oz Plantain Chips, sweet/ripe, equivalent to one bag of Inka Chips brand
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- Drain water from cashews and add them to a blender or food processor along with the melted coconut oil, lemon juice, vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut sugar. Blend until smooth and ingredients are fully mixed.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and use a hand mixer to fluff it up a little. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and leave at room temperature to serve. Dust the plantain chips with the cinnamon and serve alongside the dip.
Allow at least 4 hours to soak cashews and another 4 hours to allow the dip to chill. Serves about 4 people. Double or triple the recipe if you want to share this at a party.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week