Chocolate Berry Cake Bites
- 1.333 cup 1.333 cup 1.333 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Strawberries, Freeze Dried, or raspberries, crushed
- .3 cup .3 cup .3 cup Almond Butter
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Strawberry Extract
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Honey, Granulated
- First, grind up your fruit or crush it.
- Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and berries, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then use cocoa Powder after frozen. That's optional for extra chocolate taste! Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness.
- NOTE: If your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry
- Makes around 25-30 bites, give or take.
Makes around 25-30 bites, give or take. You can make them whatever size you'd like!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week