Chocolate Berry Cake Bites
These bites remind me of flourless cake. The dark chocolate decadent kind with berries on top. But grain free and lower sugar! YES!
- 1.333 cup 1.333 cup 1.333 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Strawberries, Freeze Dried, or raspberries, crushed
- .3 cup .3 cup .3 cup Almond Butter
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Strawberry Extract
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Honey, Granulated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, grind up your fruit or crush it.
- Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and berries, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then use cocoa Powder after frozen. That's optional for extra chocolate taste! Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness.
- NOTE: If your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry
- Makes around 25-30 bites, give or take.
Makes around 25-30 bites, give or take. You can make them whatever size you'd like!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.