Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 2 2 Avocado, ripe, pitted
- 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar, to taste
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached, stopping every couple minutes to scrape down the sides
- Serve immediately or chill for a few hours to allow mousse to set up.
If you are on a program such as The 21 Day Sugar Detox and you are limiting even natural sweeteners, you can substitute out the coconut nectar for a green tipped banana.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Frostings & Toppings Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.