Chocoholics Chocolate Mousse
A natural, no nasties- adults and kids friendly (goodbye hyperactivity) chocolate mousse. This is ever so chocolaty, light, fluffy with the sweetness of the honey and the creaminess of the coconut cream and avocado. It is incredibly indulgent but me and my sweet tooth could easily have it for breakfast, lunch and supper!
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, Large
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream, Leave coconut milk in fridge overnight and then scoop off the cream!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Vanilla Bean Pod
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In to a blender place all ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy. You might need to scrape down the sides of your blender and repeat a couple of times until all the ingredients have blended
- Have a quick taste and if not sweet enough now is the time to add more honey!
- Transfer mixture to stand mixer (with whisk attachment) you could also use a hand whisk or electric whisk. Whisk for about 3-4 minutes until noticeably "fluffier"
- Transfer mousse in to serving dishes and pop in to fridge for 20 - 30 minutes to settle and set
- Serve with a sprinkling of cacao nibs and fresh pomegranate seeds
Optional toppings: Toasted nuts, berry coulis, fresh berries, raw cacao nibs, pomegranate seeds, desiccated coconut, mint leaves, goji berries, grated orange zest
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.