Chocoholics Chocolate Mousse
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, Large
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream, Leave coconut milk in fridge overnight and then scoop off the cream!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Vanilla Bean Pod
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- In to a blender place all ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy. You might need to scrape down the sides of your blender and repeat a couple of times until all the ingredients have blended
- Have a quick taste and if not sweet enough now is the time to add more honey!
- Transfer mixture to stand mixer (with whisk attachment) you could also use a hand whisk or electric whisk. Whisk for about 3-4 minutes until noticeably "fluffier"
- Transfer mousse in to serving dishes and pop in to fridge for 20 - 30 minutes to settle and set
- Serve with a sprinkling of cacao nibs and fresh pomegranate seeds
Optional toppings: Toasted nuts, berry coulis, fresh berries, raw cacao nibs, pomegranate seeds, desiccated coconut, mint leaves, goji berries, grated orange zest
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week